• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Tribunal orders QMUL to release anonymised PACE data 16 Aug 2016

....we would have gotten away with it too.....if it weren't for .... In all seriousness though, it's been a long old road for some people and they have done a sterling job ...I know it ain't over til those fat cats sing....but.... Yay for common sense x
  2. P

The 25% Disease: Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Unique in How Many People are Homebound?

/hugs Well after 25 years I finally found a doctor that didn't want to just throw me on a scrap heap but now it seems as we've been through Anything That Might Help that it's just an uncomfortable..well.. I don't know what to do with you.. Which I guess is why so much input from the cfs/ME...
  3. P

The 25% Disease: Is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Unique in How Many People are Homebound?

@Research 1st I read slowly through all you have written and was going to add things that I thought of that you hadn't covered Um...but you covered just about everything So thank you and I hope that didn't take up too much of yourself and that you can feel all the love going back to you from...