• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

KDM test results

Great i will do yes im in ireland im not sure how easy it will be to get them my gp said he would rewrite them but i know they can have diff abx in diff countries so its hard to know until i have results. Thank u x
  2. M

KDM test results

Thank u yes i will email them at what point would be best to do so? Yes i was worried about abx as when i return for follow up i know u dont get the plan straightaway its the week after so u would be home st that stage? Just concerned that if my local pharmacy wouldnt accept foreign prescription...
  3. M

KDM test results

Can anybody tell me why it takes so long for KDM test results to be ready? Im aware it takes up to 3 months and just curious how u guys found getting antibiotic with a belgian prescription? Did u get meds in belgium or your own country? Im heading over to brussels in a month