• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

First thread! NO2/ Glutathione induced flu?

Hey, thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this... Last month I came down with a sore throat & general grogginess in the couple of days after starting my first trial of glutathione supplementation but didn't want to be too hasty in coming to any conclusions. This week I took a small...
  2. M

yet another unexplained huge improvement

@knackers323 Here is a post about the same phenomenon, where the effect on circulation was also brought up http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/75007-effect-post-alcohol/
  3. M

@gregh286 I'm wary of hijacking this thread to talk about my experience/ideas as the group I come from suffer more neurological/SCT symptoms and not actually CFS. However, the cross over of these hangover symptoms seems too unusual and too similar to be completely unrelated... I believe what...
  4. M

@knackers323 hey so how are you feeling, still good? I have a similar positive reaction the day after excessive alcohol consumption so am also looking for an answer... This piqued my interest as I know others who have recreated the well being of this 'hangover effect' long term through...