• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. travis101

Yantras

All I know is, when it comes to me, I would need something more than anecdotal evidence. I've no idea about the astrologer David is talking about but, in general, all I've seen is vague comments that can be compartmentalized easily into any aspect of our life and it leads us to believe those...
  2. travis101

Yantras

I have no opinion, as of yet about astrology. What you told me sounds impressive certainly. If you have benefitted from it, then sure give it a go. Maybe that same astrologer can help you out.
  3. travis101

Yantras

I would suggest a healthy skepticism while dealing with Yantras. However, if you are hell bent on using one. You need to ask any Hindu (Indian) acquaintance of yours to point you towards a known astrologer who would guide you to the best yantra according to the ailment. P.S. I have a skeptic...