• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Kathyinca

ISRIB to treat ME/CFS

Just wondering how it went. I’m in a similar situation.
  2. Kathyinca

a hip replacement needed ?

Hi fellow CFS spoonies! I’ve had CFS for about 11 years, have done every treatment out there (and I live in L.A., so there’s everything), and stiillllll have CFS. And now I have a new hip too! I had struggled with rheumatoid arthritis pain for ages, and finally the x-rays showed the bone knob...
  3. Kathyinca

Whats FINALLY worked for me.

Correct, the i.v. form is Artusinate.
  4. Kathyinca

Hiya fellow searchers! I'm continuing to do well on this protocol, although I get frustrated at the slow improvement sometimes. I can walk a couple blocks fairly easily now, and stand for 10-20 minutes, and do more mild activities (going to the movies or lunch, e.g) than I used to. I find...
  5. Kathyinca

I think he has dropped the cardiology completely, and identifies himself as a naturopath. Because I sit for 2-3 hours twice a week with a tube in my arm, chatting with others, we are all really family there. The support is amazing, and I have seen some jaw-dropping healing in Lyme and cancer...
  6. Kathyinca

Wow, hi everyone! I go to Dr. Miguel Gonzalez in Thousand Oaks, CA. He specializes in Lyme disease and alternative medicine, although he was head of cardiology at our hospital prior to that. I began with him a year ago primarily to try Hyperbaric oxygen therapy and i.v. Glutathione and...
  7. Kathyinca

As it is an opoid (heroin-ish), I'd rather rely on a reputable compounding pharmacy. Cort recommended one at one point, I'm sure you can google it. But yes, the naltrexone made a WORLD of difference in my mood and motivation; the only disappointment with it was that it didn't help my...
  8. Kathyinca

I'm throwing this on here because I've searched online twice a week for six years, hoping to find anything to slow my disability. I've lost more strength and energy every year, until now. I'm at a point where I can only stand up for a few minutes, can't walk farther than the end of my...