• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Mush

Is this a reputable pharmacy? top-rx-pharmacy.com? UNITED PHARMACY LCC

All interesting reading. I have never heard of or tried the Amantadine. What do you think @Hip gave you the improvement yesterday? I will order the methylfolate and folinic acid, it's worth a try. I think my plan is to try and go as natural as possible now with my medication. I have had...
  2. Mush

Hi @Hip thank you so much I will have a read of them later. It's funny you have sent them today I was just thinking of you yesterday when I was reading this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37166293 It goes with everything you have said about turmeric/curcumin etc.... I really have noticed...
  3. Mush

@Hip that is so kind of you. I was going to post later on tonight - unbelievably I have been refunded my money! I will take a look at the links you have provided. Funnily I had an email appear this morning from a pharmacy called: http://pharmacyonline365.com/ they actually sell Adderall but...
  4. Mush

Thanks @Hip . Unfortunately they wouldn't take MasterCard! So I paid with my bank card, not sure if they will cover it or not. I'll give them the 5 days they have said it will take and then see what I can do. Thank you
  5. Mush

Well another update! Took the full dose of the so called Adderall 30mg for full 3 days, I did this because I knew I was going to use the urine test strips which came yesterday. I've tested this morning and not surprisingly the test was negative so no amphetamine in it at all! I am not...
  6. Mush

I've got the NAG which I have been taking at 700mg but also the N-acetyl L-tyrosine because I had read somewhere about it being good for anxiety. I'll give it a go.
  7. Mush

Ok I have decided I want to try and go to social event tomorrow if I mange to get sleep tonight. @Hip can you take N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine and choline together? If so how much do you think I should take? I weigh 115llbs. Also can you take on an empty stomach and how long does it take to work? I...
  8. Mush

Heck the symptoms of the HGH deficiency hit home. I came to the conclusion after doing research that I thought it was Dopamine I was lacking and not Serotonin. I have just lost faith in the medical system now and seem to find out more helpful information this way. I have tried all the...
  9. Mush

Thanks @Hip and @matt3n for your input. I will add them into the mix then. I get what you say matt3n about taking so much it's hard to tell what is working! I do think some of the natural remedies you've suggested Hip are working, I am feeling calmer but not put myself into any social...
  10. Mush

I know @Kina ! I've taken them, started at a quarter then half and then whole and they did absolutely nothing, I may as well have taken a Smartie! I've emailed them and thankfully they are replying to my emails. They asked for photos and have said they are going to look into it. I think...
  11. Mush

@Hip I have just put in Turmeric or Curcumin? It's all a bit confusing. I started taking the turmeric (with black pepper) on your recommendation last week. I like the idea of the turmeric because I am pretty much always in pain and I do think my pain is a little bit better. So I think I...
  12. Mush

Morning @Hip No I haven't taken the curcumin but I do take the B12 but not sublingual. I went to a herbalist a couple of year ago and spent a fortune which I wouldn't have minded if it had worked. I think he was correct in that my hormones needed balancing but agnus castus just wasn't strong...
  13. Mush

Sorry for multiple pictures was having trouble posting !
  14. Mush

Will have a go at taking some pictures. Thank you all so much for your input
  15. Mush

@Hip they came in loose in a ziplock bag. They look a bit like this but a bit pinker: BUT without any writing on at all. I will look at the urine test kit that's a good idea. I am getting a bit wary of taking them. I'll try a quarter tomorrow and see how it goes. I am still not sure about...
  16. Mush

@Kina what are your thoughts please?
  17. Mush

@Hip Adderall (?) have arrived today. Not sure what to make of them as they have no marking on them whatsoever!? I ordered 30mg strength so am going to half it and try tomorrow morning. Watch this space.
  18. Mush

Just another update. My Amisulpride came yesterday from inhousepharmacy. Can not fault there service. Only ordered on the 24th July and arrived yesterday so less than a week to arrive here! @Hip how does it make you feel and how long before you feel the benefits. I've cut them up into what...
  19. Mush

Good Morning. @Hip just thought I would give an update as to where I am at with medication. I have placed order with inhouse pharmacy for Amisulpride and received tracking number. Also I am quite surprised to have received tracking number from top-rx! It is an EMS tracking number an...
  20. Mush

@Hip unfortunately United pharmacies are out of stock of Amisulpiride. Have tried placing order with inhouse pharmacy but they are saying they only accept American Express have emailed them. Was looking through your list and have tried drugs-mart???? They so far have not taken payment and said...
  21. Mush

Morning @TigerLilea thank you so much for going to the trouble of doing that. Unfortunately I had gone ahead and placed the order without actually realising I had fully completed the transaction (which sounds a bit dodgy in itself) . I will have to wait and see what happens and keep a close...
  22. Mush

@Hip if I had bought the liquid flaxseed would that give me the correct dose. If not can you just buy it from a supermarket. I had a duodenal ulcer earlier this year which is finally setting down. IBS sometimes and Itake Buscopan. I am going to beat this!
  23. Mush

Hi @Hip spent the afternoon being a blubbering idiot. Overthinking everything. Came on here and looked at what I had written. I am going to go with my gut instinct. I have to try and do something differently which involves no antidepressants and NO talking therapies! Feel better that I...
  24. Mush

Well just back from the Psychiatrist and feeling extremely disappointed and disheartened. I don't know what I expected? I felt so optimistic this morning especially about the Amiluspride, I knew deep down it would be a no the Adderall but it was a NO to both. He felt because I had tried so...
  25. Mush

Good morning @Hip . I've been reading through at lot of your posts and the way you describe things is brilliant it is like I am reading about myself! Well today is Psychiatrist day and my anxiety is through the roof but thankfully through this forum and yourself and pretty clear in which way...
  26. Mush

@Hip you are a star! Thank you so much for all of the information. A few things in there that I haven't tried, choline bitartrate will give that a go also not tried NAG although I do take Glucosamine. The order has gone through for the Adderall even though I didn't think I had put all my...
  27. Mush

Hip just read your post again. The only one that caused the seizure was the Bupropion apparently it is quite common, ha wish somebody had told me that before taking it.