• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Lyme_Paramedic

Cognitive symptoms worrying me.

Thanks for the advice I appreciate it What is worrying me is that I am not taking anything (b12 or folate) yet I feel so terrible. Headaches and eye soreness the cognitive worries me. I couldn't imagine taking b12 and folate in this state
  2. Lyme_Paramedic

My doctor stated that b12 1000 and folate 400 and if that's to much we will adjust lower. Does it sound like my doctor has the right idea. I thought Lyme was going to be the end all be all but I guess not Someone said on this site that it is highly unlikely with the genes that are mutated it...
  3. Lyme_Paramedic

Thanks I don't no how to find another doctor Any suggestions on where to start I live in Florida
  4. Lyme_Paramedic

Thank you for replying sorry for the confusion. Let me kinda re word it alittle which may help I have been under treatment for Lyme and all the great stuff it brings with it. My doc thinks at this point Lyme is not the main issue and ordered the 23 and me test to confirm a suspicion of poor...
  5. Lyme_Paramedic

Thanks for the message. No stool sample. I have been off gluten since the 5 of July and have not improved much Very nervous
  6. Lyme_Paramedic

That's very weird. My Lyme literate physician also versed in mtfhr seemed pretty convinced that detox was my problem and that my genes could be making that worse
  7. Lyme_Paramedic

Thanks for the reply. So are you saying that my symptoms may not be caused by any mutations.
  8. Lyme_Paramedic

Hello I am new to this disease process and could use some experienced advice I am worried and could use some peace of mind I just had my 23 and me test which came back with BOTH COMT GENES that are completely mutated. A few mtfhr genes with single mutations. I am at this road because of...