• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

ME/CFS? At the end of my tether!

Thanks for the posts - sorry for such a late reply, it has been a hectic couple of days which has completely knocked me out. So my Thyroid and Calcium blood test came back normal - which is disappointing (I love the way the GP's receptionist says it in a really positive way when all I'm thinking...
  2. K

thankyou @JaimeS :)
  3. K

Great idea to keep a diary Hutan I'll definitely start doing that. The doctor is testing me for thyroid (again) and calcium deficiency, if that comes back clear I will ask for my vitamin D and B12 to be checked (I'd hoped she'd have dome it in this round of bloods but apparently not). I believe...
  4. K

ME/CFS? Am at the end of my tether. Hi all, Was hoping you could give me some advice. I have been back and forward to my GP for 2 years now with different things wrong; blood tests have come back inconclusive, scans have shown nothing and now I'm back with more strange things going on (more...