• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. rocketqueen64

Severe Muscle Fatigue After Moving House. Is There a Way Back?

That's awful. I'm a little confused... did you have ME when you were doing all this exercise and are you saying that you have not rested over the last few years? I am still suffering although a little better than I was. I definitely have adrenal fatigue and am on supplements for that. Your...
  2. rocketqueen64

PS any product recommendations welcome as it is a minefield!
  3. rocketqueen64

Thanks for all your replies. I am sorry to hear that others have suffered this way too. Luckily all my stuff is now in place due to help from friends (and the stupid stuff I moved). I am able to stop more or less, apart from day to day essentials of survival. Mum has been brill... She is 86...
  4. rocketqueen64

My first post... I moved house two months ago after a very stressful year. Moved in and had quite a lot of help but then when everyone went I ended up doing too much. I was doing okay - I thought. Busy, getting the flat in order, exploring the new area, shopping... blah blah. Then suddenly I...