• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Stemcell

Hallo, Is there anyone that has tried stemcell for ME/CFS? Were did you get it? Did it work? If anyone has any information/reserarch/trial about stemcell for me/cfs it would be Great if you shared a link to it😀 Anna
  2. A

Complete Symptom Relief and CFS Remission Since Starting Nitric Oxide Supplement

Oh....sorry. NO2 that made you better you are talking about om the tread.
  3. A

Complete Symptom Relief and CFS Remission Since Starting Nitric Oxide Supplement

Were do you buy it? Do you have a link to the product you use you can share?
  4. A

News with Prof.De Meirleir?

Hello, I was wondering if there is anyone that has been a patient with Prof.Dr.De Meirleis for years and know if he has some new tests and threathments over the last year? I have been a patient for several year, but have not been down to see him in over a year. I need to go down if I want him...
  5. A

Opinions on de Meirlier

Can you tell me where to find this PR post? :)