• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Jimbo39

GI pain

Yes mostly the outer edge although sometimes it hurts near my belly button
  2. Jimbo39

GI pain

I had a GI stool test done. Dysbiosis and candida which I took care
  3. Jimbo39

GI pain

I can't handle dairy and wheat. Could this be a sign of IBS? Or food allergies? My stools are fine and regular. I suppose the pain is mostly on the edges. To bad about tryptophan as it's a neurotransmitter precursor
  4. Jimbo39

GI pain

I had a colonoscopy two years ago. Dr said it was clear and fine. Antibiotics for SIBO. Helped a little but not much.
  5. Jimbo39

GI pain

I've had GI pain most of my life and it seems to have gotten worst in the last few years. Can anyone tell me what steps I should take to figure out what the problem is?
  6. Jimbo39

What are you taking to lower BP?

Natural methods have failed: low salt, potassium, magnesium, fish oil, CoQ10 natural vasodilators. What BP meds are you taking and how has it helped?
  7. Jimbo39

multi-mineral/multi-vitamin

Yes, I will. I've had gut pain for many years but I think LDN has made it much worse. I'm determined to stick with it though as I've noticed a 100% reduction in brain fog. On top of the gut pain, I get dizzy if I stand up too fast.
  8. Jimbo39

I've been taking Yasko's All In One buit it has folic acid in it
  9. Jimbo39

I dont have the money, time, and motivation to take a gazillion supplements. Could someone recommend a good multi? I dont have CFS.
  10. Jimbo39

LDN Week 3

Well, i've always had gut pain but its gotten worse with LDN.
  11. Jimbo39

gut pain

No proton pump inhibitors for me. I also take apple cider vinegar. Lately, charcoal seemed to help. I've gone from 190 lb to 170. All I can keep down are baked potatoes, rice, boiled vegies, eggs, with an occasional broiled fish.
  12. Jimbo39

gut pain

Ive been having an unusual amount of gut pain lately. What are the recommended steps to rule out possible causes? (No H Pylori)
  13. Jimbo39

LDN Week 3

I've been taking LDN (2mg) for 3 weeks now and have been experiencing gut pain and dizziness. Has anyone else had these symptoms?
  14. Jimbo39

Thyroid meds

Can thyroid meds cause your thyroid to down regulate?
  15. Jimbo39

Candida treatment

My doc gave Lamisil to treat my candida. I read it can cause liver damage. Any thoughts? Has anyone else used it?
  16. Jimbo39

My teeth are a mess

When you have a root canal, the tooth is basically dead. Teeth are not solid but have tubules in which bacteria can hide. When you cut off the blood flow it makes it harder for the tooth to fight off infection.
  17. Jimbo39

Transdermal B12 oils

I just ordered MB12 and B complex oils. Could someone tell me how much (mg) there is in one squirt (taking into account absorption)?
  18. Jimbo39

High Need For Folate?

What vegetables are high in folinic?
  19. Jimbo39

High Need For Folate?

Isn't folate and folic acid different?
  20. Jimbo39

A histamine question

So taking probiotics on top of increasing my b protocol probably increased folate which caused herxing/die off. I've always felt this was the cause of my histamine reaction. Since going back to my original doses, I feel much better. Start low and go slow.
  21. Jimbo39

HIGH BP

It makes sense if it's a NO booster which leads me to question why taking it and other vasodilators wouldn't be just as effective?
  22. Jimbo39

OAT, PLEASE INTERPET

What were your symptoms? Are you doing anything to remove mercury?
  23. Jimbo39

HIGH BP

Interesting. This was going to be my choice. I suppose if one were to drink plenty of fluids and keep their electrolytes levels up it might be OK? This is the reason I don't want to be on diuretics. I don't want anything that affects the CNS like beta blockers. They not only slow down the heart...
  24. Jimbo39

HIGH BP

No but I don't think I have it. I don't get light headed when I stand up and my BP doesn't drop.
  25. Jimbo39

OAT, PLEASE INTERPET

@Johnmac Thanks for the warning but it seems like most supplements have side effects and the fear of them prevents us from doing anything. We're all so different and I think the only way we can know if something is beneficial or detrimental is to try it. My serum mercury is <dl. I know this...
  26. Jimbo39

HIGH BP

My BP is only normal in the mornings or after a moderate exercise. Never 110. In the afternoons, it's usually in the 140-150 range. I think I need to get on meds until I stumble on someway to lower it naturally. I do. I usually have a histamine reaction when I eat the smallest amount of food...
  27. Jimbo39

HIGH BP

@CFS_for_19_years Thanks for those links. I'll study up and decide which route to go.
  28. Jimbo39

HIGH BP

I'm glutamate sensitive too. I use potassium glyconate. Is glyconate a precursor to glycine? Dr Moore's book: "The High Blood Pressure Solution" says potassium defiency is the number one factor in high BP.
  29. Jimbo39

OAT, PLEASE INTERPET

No, what about it?
  30. Jimbo39

OAT, PLEASE INTERPET

I've increased B6 to 12.5 mg and doubled fiber (arabinglactan, glycomannan). My gut seems to be much better. No more flare ups to sensitive foods. I've also added Quercertin (1500 mg). Holding steady at: 2.5 mg MB12 5 mg AdB12 12.5 mg B2 12.5 mg B6 10 mg folate 10 mg biotin I don't feel that...