• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

Any Nicheren Buddhists out there! How does having ME/CFS effect your practice

I understand. This video from Eckhart Tolle explains it well:
  2. N

The Dangers of Probiotics: invasive infection, antibiotic resistance

I too think there is some some danger to taking a probiotic. Even if the risk is small, it's still a risk. I never had IBS symptoms until after the whole resistant starch + probiotic craze. At first it was helpful, then later I got sick when starting a new probiotic. Even if it was just a...
  3. N

Can Adeno B12 convert to Methyl B12?

Two different answers? Which is correct? :(
  4. N

Can Adeno B12 convert to Methyl B12?

I know that some amount of Methyl B12 converts to Adeno B12, but can the reverse happen also? You don't have to get into too many of the details, as a simply yes or no would suffice, providing you know what you're talking about. I would also like people to stick to the topic (not get into the...
  5. N

Seborrheic Dermatitis

I have seborrheic dermatitis in the exact same areas, so I will be trying to Biotin. Thanks for the information. Note sure if it's somehow related to CFS. Anyway, here are all my symptoms: Extreme Fatigue that becomes much greater after exertion Brain Fog and Poor Memory Neurally Mediated...