• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Clostridium Butyricum - A Game Changer?

Has anyone taken Lactofferin? It does help flush out Bacteria the bad ones. I would think it might help rid us of bad histamine after using to many probiotics. I truly hope someone has something that helps rid of us of Lactic Acid buildup. Will I ever feel normal again?
  2. S

VSL#3 causing Diarrhea - Why?

VSL#3 has changed! The company still makes VSL#3 but they use GMO free corn , it is made in Italy! As far as I know the guy making it was fired or let go from the company......not completely sure! Although he is making his own , claiming it is the Original product...not the same name! That...
  3. S

Looking for a relatively safe laxative

Wow I heard Triphala is great for stopping PPI . Which are Proton Pump Inhibitors. I am going to try the Triphala slowly as my stomach does not empty fast enough sometimes from the PPI I need to take as I have Gastrtis and a small Hernia. Since having my Gallbladder removed 2 years ago, I...
  4. S

So what (Presciption) Medicine should I try next for my sleep?

Wow just saw the Ingredients for this? What is in Unisom? SleepGels: The active sleep-aid ingredient is diphenhydramine HCl (50 mg/dose). SleepTabs: SleepTabs contain doxylamine succinate (25 mg/dose). Unisom Liquid: The active sleep-aid ingredient is diphenhydramine HCl (50 mg/dose or...
  5. S

VSL#3 causing Diarrhea - Why?

I read all your post. VSL#3 made me have off and on symptoms. Some were worse then others. I have taken it a long time, decided to switch over to Natren brand without the lactose. I have taken the Natren off and on for years never a issue, even my Dog get it! As I am lactose sensitive...