• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. jengonwin

Gentle Liver flush?

how many beets should i juice per day to match AF betafood?
  2. jengonwin

Gentle Liver flush?

Does anyone know of a recipe for a gentle liver flush? I think i have some sort of subclinical galbladder problem causing fat intolerance and i would like to try. Castor oil packs have not helped neither has juicing beets. THe full on flush looks very damaging and i would probably vomit. thanks
  3. jengonwin

Psychedelics and Immunomodulation: Novel Approaches and Therapeutic Opportunities

Found this on the web. " Interesting, I think neuroinflammation could explain a huge part of what is going on. I’ve taken LSD 3 times since being ill with CFS/ME (been ill for 2 and a half years now, I am virtually housebound) and each time my symptoms have gone away COMPLETELY for 3 days...
  4. jengonwin

Psychedelics and Immunomodulation: Novel Approaches and Therapeutic Opportunities

Freebase DMT fries my adrenals. Going to try LSD. 50ug i guess then work up
  5. jengonwin

Nausea from fats??

Can galbladder cause protein indigestion? Im so baffled. This issue literally started overnight months ago. I could eat 2lbs chicken in one sitting no issues! Today i had 4oz and now for hours stomach fullness/bloat. Its hell. I took enzymws/betaine etc. Makes no sense. Yoghurt, fruit...
  6. jengonwin

Nausea from fats??

Yeah. But what i dont get is this new burping issue. I literally burp as i swallow water. And the burp seems to come from my throat. Never had this issue before
  7. jengonwin

Nausea from fats??

Started juicing 5 whole beets daily and taking 2g taurine. Hope this helps!
  8. jengonwin

Cayenne pepper disaster (black out)

Seeems like it. It was like my eyes totally lost bloodflow so they couldnt operate. For 1 minute i was awake with 5% of my original vision. Honestly thought id perforated my stomach and my body was shutting off lol. That paper says hypertension. It felt more like HYPOtension. My heart was...
  9. jengonwin

Cayenne pepper disaster (black out)

Ok firstly i am going to say that what i did was very stupid and i am aware of that. I would just like to know what happened. So i use cayenne pepper alot and found that when used in capsules it improves my digestion. However i always kept food in my stomach and put some cayenne on my tongue...
  10. jengonwin

Unfolded Protein Response and A Possible Treatment for CFS

I started taking 1000mg TUDCA (250mg 4x day) and my urine has taken on a green tinge and it smells weird . Has anyone experienced this? It literally started the day i hopped on TUDCA. Thanks
  11. jengonwin

Nausea from fats??

Thanks for sharing. I hope its my galbladder. That would explain why it happened right after 80g fat meal. My fear is gastroparesis so i hope its not that. Any chance there is an alternative to AF betafood? I am in Australia so it's impossible for me to buy it.
  12. jengonwin

Nausea from fats??

I have always had a high appetite and 2 month's ago i snacked on butter. Then i did a 14 day juice fast. I broke the juice fast slowly and all was well. 3 week's later i gorged on greek yogurt and had about 100g fat in one sitting. Right away i had EXTREME abdoninal distention and i felt...
  13. jengonwin

The Resistant Starch Challenge: Is It The Key We've Been Looking For?

Today i did another FMT. This time i used 2tbsp RS and 500ml water with a healthy donor stool. I felt a mental rush which faded away. Tomorrow i will be doing another FMT. This time 1000ml water with 4tbsp RS. Should be a solid theraputic trial.
  14. jengonwin

Evrensel: Fecal Microbiota Transplantation and Its Usage in Neuropsychiatric Disorders

I did my 5th DIY fecal transplant today. Today i mixed 2tbsp resistant starch into the solution. So far 0 results. However i do feel a mental rush after doing it
  15. jengonwin

Gastroparesis anyone?

Well im taking iberogast 3x a day before 3 small meals. 50mg 5htp at night and 450mg licorice root in the morning. Unbearable bloat is gone as long as i keep my meal timing perfect. But i still have "throat nausea " Its not a nsusea felt in the head or stomach its this pre-vomit sensation...
  16. jengonwin

Gastroparesis anyone?

What are your thoughts on: -High dose Alpha GPC (600-1200) a day for vagus nerve -5HTP for gastric motility Has anyone with GP tried those things? I am going to try licorice root. I am hoping with time it goes away. I theorized that maybe i shocked my stomach abit with all the chilli i was...
  17. jengonwin

Gastroparesis anyone?

About a month ago i developed what i strongly believe to be gastroparesis. I will be doing a gastric emptying test next month to see if that is the case. It all started when i overate one night about a month ago. I had also started taking zinc 50mg once a day. I woke up the next day with...
  18. jengonwin

Yeah. Thanks for the reply. Yeah oral fiber is a no go. Today i am adding 1TBSP RS into the enema. Will update later. Not sure how well FMT will work. As im doing a liquid diet + a daily enema. 4th fmt is today so far feel no change apart from a mood boost right after it. If i...
  19. jengonwin

Has anyone tried the RS enema ? What are your thoughts on mixing RS into a fecal transplant?
  20. jengonwin

Anyone tried Black Seed Oil?

Mine arrived. I took 1tsp. About 45min later i started to feel how i feel from some supplements. Brainfog, dry mouth, fatigue etc. Not sure if it is "die off" or i am sensitive. Will keep on 1tsp a day
  21. jengonwin

I just ordered amazing herbs black seed oilm Will start at 1tsp a day. Probably need 2tbsp a day to feel anything
  22. jengonwin

Scared of the future

I tried not to mention religion as that's against the rules here. But yes that's a part of the issue. The problem is that healthy people are telling sick people to suffer and live. If you put all the politicians through a cancer death simulation then they would be on the same page. People...
  23. jengonwin

Scared of the future

I am so sorry. I hope you have at least something in life to look forward to. Life really sucks. We are on a giant ball floating through the universe. Doesn't make sense at all really. And the worst part is you feel invincible until you get sick. Then its pretty much game over. No respawns.
  24. jengonwin

Scared of the future

Its about LIVING not dying. Once you know you have an exit route you can live knowing you have a CHOICE. Many who illegally procure such methods never end up using them. Those that don't have a choice end up hanging themselves in fear they wont get a chance later. Anyone against euthanasia...
  25. jengonwin

Scared of the future

I already rely on others. Death is no problem. SUFFERING is.
  26. jengonwin

Juice Fasting

I am currently juice FEASTING and my digestion is so bad. Maximum nutrients minimal digesiton. This is my current day. [4 Quarts Raw Juice] 3 Quarts Green Juice 1 Quart Carrot Juice 1 Pint Bone Broth 1tsp fermented cod liver oil 1tsp high vitamin butter oil 1tsp black seed oil 1tbsp spirulina...
  27. jengonwin

Scared of the future

I think it is a real risk. I mean our bodies are not working very well. Who knows if we suddenly have a stroke or not? What if you had a stroke and were severely disabled from it but couldn't do anything about it. A prisoner being tortured. I wouldn't mind a psychologist. But i would have to...
  28. jengonwin

I read someone claiming to have cured their MS with it. Seems pretty crazy but you never know. A doctor i know uses 2tbsp a day in most of his lyme cases
  29. jengonwin

Scared of the future

Hello. I have had CFS for along time which was mild at first and now pretty bad that i am in bed for most of the day. One thing that has been bothering me, is thoughts of the future. I see healthy happy people come down with cancer, heart attacks etc. I am chronically ill, so the chances are...
  30. jengonwin

Has anyone tried a solid dose? Such as 2TBSP a day from a good brand? Claimed to be a cureall