• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Wall Paper

Overcoming MS book and protocol

I'm thinking of trying the Wahls diet, but would her book The Wahls Protocol be enough to start that? Instead of buying both this and her cookbook? Any suggestions? Thanks.
  2. Wall Paper

Fatigue super conference April 21

The recording for this conference are still for free if you watch it today. I was amazed to find out about Dr. Wahls (new to me) and am also interested in what Dr. V Mead had to say about Cell Danger Response. But I've had it for today with input of information... Did anyone watch that...
  3. Wall Paper

Low phosphate - testing for FgF23?

Thank you both, Aaron and Mary, for getting back to me and your suggestions. Just reading your replies makes me feel hopeful again, but that is just the point. I have been tested over and over again, always hoping to find something that causes my illness, praying for something that could be...
  4. Wall Paper

Low phosphate - testing for FgF23?

Hello worlds, good afternoon or morning – depending on what part of the world you are from! After being ill for over a decade, right now I am struggling with my phosphate level. A year ago it was 0.5 and after changing my diet it was 0.74 last time my blood was drawn. It should be between 0.8...