• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Kambo for CFS??

Now that a day had passed, I am more sure about what is happening. After the immediate effect of kambo had passed, it is as if my whole body had loosened up. Most of my symtoms seemed to have reduced in intensity (Headache, "Brain on fire", speech difficulties etc.). I can move my neck much...
  2. T

Kambo for CFS??

I somehow missed this post. I am definitely making skin burns that are too deep.
  3. T

Kambo for CFS??

I don't know about snorting kambo. There's so many uncertainties such as different route of absorption and dosage, my instincts is to do it the old fashioned way. My wet kambo stick dried quickly when put in the open, I don't think it will ever dry if I just put it in the fridge inside a...
  4. T

Kambo for CFS??

Having bought a stick of kambo around the beginning of January, I finally got around to try it. I made a few test burns yesterday to figure out how it worked. While the stick is around 4mm in diameter, the burn marks are bigger at around 6 to 7 mm. Also the surface layer of my skin does peel...
  5. T

ME/CFS patient makes major improvement and goes back to work from C60 supplement

I got more things done while feeling less tired. I am certain about this as I keep track of what I do daily. Less certain about C60 oil's relation to it. Sure, it feels like I am not making progress when I am not using it but it's subjective. I am not taking anything else new either.
  6. T

ME/CFS patient makes major improvement and goes back to work from C60 supplement

Sorry for taking a long break, I have good news here. Progress is slow but I've been improving since my last post. I am able to do some exercises daily and recover from going outside better. The worst symptoms like bowel problems or heartaches have went away as well. Brain functioning has...
  7. T

It is less obvious a few days ago but now I can be sure that c60oo has been causing nasal mucus. I was coughing often with large dried nasal mucus buildup in my nose when I wake up. At first I thought it was the oil oil itself stimulating my throat. But I took a break on c60oo saturday and the...
  8. T

I took about 2.5ml of c60oo yesterday and about 2ml today. I woke up earlier yesterday, feeling better overall. Today is better than yesterday. I woke up earlier feeling less fatigue and less pain. Doing things seems to be easier and less tiring. My brain may be functioning better but I can't...
  9. T

My 30ml bottle of GoodandCheap c60oo and it arrived today. I took about 1ml. It tasted like olive oil and I didn't find anything odd about it. I took it in darkness and with a disposable syringe to minimise exposure to light and contamination. Since it lasts long in the body, my plan is to...
  10. T

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

I stumbled upon this site looking for a source of hydergine because I couldn't find this anywhere else. There are quite a lot of hard to source medicines available at a decent price here. Also a lot the drugs here are brand name or made in taiwan which I think is of higher quality than indian...
  11. T

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Do anyone here know about this site www.drugexp-eng.jp? I've bought from this site once and it seems genuine.
  12. T

Staph vaccine to treat CFS??

I've stopped taking the vaccine a few month ago and have only received a box of them a few days ago. I don't know if it is the long time spent in transit or the switch to the adsorbed form of the vaccine but there wasn't much of an immediate effect. Then a fairly strong reaction happed on the...
  13. T

I think not all vaccine are equal. Maybe the rabbit vaccine is just more potent than the others and 0.2ml had a big effect on me. So I think I will try 0.15ml next time. I am a careful person. Also this shit is painful to inject as if it burns my flesh, at the dosage I am using it's fine but I...
  14. T

On Tuesday I gave myself another rabbit vaccine injection of 0.1 ml dosage. This time I am not getting all those side effects. I think it had a effect on fatigue comparable to the medgamal vaccine. I also think that It does not improve the mood the same way the medgamal vaccine does. When I...
  15. T

Please do. Thank you for your concern, I feel fine with the vaccine's effects. I do plan to try when I have money to spare. Also, excited to see the effects of АСП Staphylococcus dog vaccine.
  16. T

How did you get it? Did you get sick from the Medgamal vaccine? I got absolutely nothing like that any of the times I use it. I gave myself an Medgamal vaccine injection Saturday and it didn't hurt me. The effects on fatigue from it is pretty marginal though.
  17. T

Anyways, the results of the rabbit vaccine on my body can only be described as intriguing. About half an hour after the injection, a headache developed. The next day, I felt somewhat more tired and there is a slight amount of mucus coming into my throat constantly causing me to cough often. The...
  18. T

I gave myself a 0.2ml injection of the rabbit vaccine yesterday. The injection itself is significantly more painful than the Medgamal vaccine but the reaction is not as serious, maybe due to the low dose. Currently I am not sure about the rabbit vaccine's effects, I will talk about it again a...
  19. T

The medgamal vaccine contains only alpha-toxin as far as I know, the rabbit vaccine may resemble the Staphypan® vaccine more. They might be the same after all but I don't really know.
  20. T

For me the vaccine is the same as before. I am considering trying out the rabbit vaccine I've mentioned previously. What will the effects of a inactivated staph vaccine be?
  21. T

I can't seem to find a product page that has the instructions labeled on the box displayed in text form. Here are two website pages (In Chinese) selling similar vaccines that may be of interest. https://world.taobao.com/item/528776110055.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.KNBqmv#detail...
  22. T

For me, the improvement on Pem and fatigue is clear here. Clearly not a total cure but clearly some effects. Makes sense to me too. On the other hand, I did find a chinese Staphylococcus rabbit vaccine. It says that it is an Inactivated vaccine and uses Propolis as a adjuvant. Everything...
  23. T

There's not a lot of new effects by this point actually. My digestion has improved, not much else. After more than a month the effects of the vaccine has become mostly normalized. The effects felt an hour after injection or the next day isn't as apparent than before. While the improvement over...
  24. T

Actually while the mood improvement is longer lasting and welcomed, it is not that important. The anxiety reduction is what I appreciated the most. The physical symptoms of anxiety is greatly reduced at the peak of vaccine effect. But I think that the physical and psychological effects are...
  25. T

Sort of, I find that the reduction in fatigue is the largest effect, but it seems to have brought improvements my motor functions, nausea, muscle pain, anxiety. The effect on the brain fog is less clear cut though. I am a little suspicious about the mood related bias too. But for me, I feel...
  26. T

Hello! I've bought the vaccine a while ago. Injected myself 1ml every tuesday.(3 injections so far) Note that I've got no real diagnosis or test done on myself to suggest anything. It looks like that things are going well for my fatigue! I wonder if it strongly suggests that I have cfs? I went...