• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Genetic Genie Results - I appear to methylate sufficently, what about the rest?

I have an appt made with a naturopath in november. I only used the SSRI for around 3-4 days. I cant see that being long enough to cause any major problems that I wouldnt recover from. No sleeping pills. Although I do use phenibut quite sparingly from time to time to help wind down. I dont use...
  2. R

Know what I am going to work on first? Is getting rid of Google Chrome. I went to backspace to rewrite something and it made my browser go back a few pages, losing everything I had wrote for you!!! @Valentijn , Thank you for the replies! So it sounds like my unique mutations are are working...
  3. R

@caledonia It has come to my attention that you are knowledgeable with interpreting Genetic Genie Results and SNP's. I've watched the Methylation made easy videos, studied heartfixer, SNPedia, as well as many other sites that my head spins! My next goal is to study the SNP Interpretation guide...