• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. green

Serology test kit now available at VIP Dx are any aussies sending?

Have you seen this thread, Zoe? http://www.forums.aboutmecfs.org/showthread.php?5957-xrmv-testing-australia Not sure if it will help but has some ideas about sending. I bet there'd be quite a few people interested in a group send but I haven't heard of any plans yet...
  2. green

xrmv testing- australia

Ta! Maybe that person is still the only one with results.
  3. green

xrmv testing- australia

Does anyone have an indication of how many people in Australia have tested positive? I know of one for sure, but curious as to whether there are others yet? Although it sounds like many are still awaiting their results.
  4. green

Dr MyHill's License in Jeopardy

Will see if I can work the technology... Crafting a super long apology?
  5. green

So stressful waiting for the verdict! Surely any moment now...
  6. green

Of the people I know, in any emails to the GMC registering our objection we made sure to request the live feed. Something along the lines of..."As I am in [insert country] I request to send a proxy in my place or arrange a video linkup to attend a future Fitness to Practice Hearing to give...
  7. green

We certainly have requested it. Let's hope there's a live feed for anyone to view around the world.
  8. green

Not surprised you're getting confused, there's a lot going on. Ta heaps for clarifying the correct address. And thanks spindrift for getting onto this so quickly!
  9. green

You're doing such a great job, collating all those must be a mammoth task. I'm really thrilled with the support Dr Myhill has received so far! Just one note re the email address for Dr Myhill's office that was posted previously - it seems counterintuitive, as the website is www.drmyhill.co.uk...