• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Oxalate Dumping - a Probiotic Solution?

This is their answer about Oxalobact Dear Customer, Your can pay through western union pick up facility by the name of Aditi Sharma. We can provide it and our delivery time is apprx. 2 weeks. Regards OMSI Here another one...
  2. C

Oke thanks! I was just trying to order at OMSI!
  3. C

Did somebody find a reliable seller of Oxalobact?
  4. C

Anything special from my GG/NutraHacker results?

Hi Valentijn, Could you please suggest a better nutrient advice program based on mutation? Thanks
  5. C

CBS Upregulation Confusion (Yasko Contradiction, Cysteine, Heavy Metals, etc)

Hi Valentijn Thanks I will use these. Do you know a good doctor in the Netherlands that could help us? ( I am also in the Netherlands) Thanks
  6. C

CBS Upregulation Confusion (Yasko Contradiction, Cysteine, Heavy Metals, etc)

Hi Valentijn, Could you advice a site instead of Yasko? I will have 23me results soon and I am expecting CBS issues and more with a 4 years ASD child. What would be a good site to interprete 23me? I understand I can interprete the results on Yasko's site but it could give a colored picture...