• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

BX protocol Lyme

Your right.. All can speak what they want and they should. I just wanted to share my story and I will be out of here. Life is too short for this BS. Take care....
  2. S

BX protocol Lyme

You're just here to blow off some steam? Let the people who did really try it speak out. ;)
  3. S

BX protocol Lyme

I think you should learn more about what it is, instead of calling it a scam. It helped me and alot of other people.
  4. S

BX protocol Lyme

I see you guys talk about BX and lyme disease. Just wanted to tell the "short" version of my story. I was walking in the forest of Sweden when I was bitten by a tick. Quickly, I started to sink into despair as the symptoms of lyme overtook me to a degree that became unbearable. My brain...