• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Has anyone taken Ketotifen for MCAS?

OMG....I had a flare from LDN and things have been much worse since then. It may have triggered my MCAD too.
  2. D

Has anyone taken Ketotifen for MCAS?

HI I am new to this forum. I haven't been officially diagnosed as having MCAD but it looks like Lyme has triggered it. I am currently taking ketotifen....1mg before bed (for two weeks) and I took 1/4 this am. I did manage an exercise class this morning but I spent the whole afternoon...
  3. D

Lyme triggered MCAD and EDS

Hi I am new to this forum and have been dealing with lyme for over 3 years. I am unable to tolerate abx, herbals or most supplements due to MCAD. When I have a flare I get joint damage, so I have been unable to treat Lyme. I am interested in communicating with others with MCAD.