• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

functional medicine in the UK?

Thanks Brenda, I'll try to find him and see if I can arrange a visit. :-)
  2. F

Hi hip, yes I've seen these two sets of information and I have had these symptoms, plus others for 20 years. In 2000 I was diagnosed with ME but not given any meds, support or referral. Over the years other doctors have disputed it putting it down to hypothyroidism and of course that old...
  3. F

Thyroid Resistance treatment/latter stages of hypothyroidism Please HELP

Hi, I'm having difficulties with my thyroid health and have found a lot of support, advice and knowledge on the health unlocked thyroid forum. Many people on there are so knowledgeable and have experienced a wide range of thyroid issues. I'm sure if you post there too someone will be able to...
  4. F

Hi everyone, I've just joined this forum after spending the last few months researching so many different health problems. I have realised that I need to look at a more holistic way of getting myself well and I'm interested in finding a doctor who practices functional medicine. I've googled a...