• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Too much molybdenum?

It seems like it's a depletion of copper. Thanks for that @helen1
  2. C

Too much molybdenum?

Right after starting a low sulfur diet to attempt to detox from ammonia and heavy metals, I felt like a new person. My attitude unbelievably changed to more positive and mindful. A week later and I am feeling pretty terrible, with energy, confidence, and outlook on everything on the opposite...
  3. C

Cyanocobalamin and Folinic?

Low dose, I am not sure. I use a 3,000 mcg from Seeking Health from amazon. You could break up the pills or just try it.
  4. C

Is folate necessary?

How about folinic acid. Would that be worth looking into as well?
  5. C

Adeno is the mitochondrial form. I would recommend it.
  6. C

Is folate necessary?

Thanks for that. Didn't realize metafolin was a different kind (I was using Quatrefolic).
  7. C

Is folate necessary?

Taking 400mg methy-folate makes me anxious and puts me on edge. Homozygous for MTHFR C677T Taking: Adeno and Hydrox B12 (no effect from methyl-b12) B-minus from Seeking Health (a mulit B vitamin) Magnesium ~400 mg/day I tried: TMG - made me tired and indifferent Phosphatidyl choline - tired...
  8. C

You may want to look into Adeno b12 or Hydrox b12. I take a mixture of these, as taking methyl b12 didn't do much at all for me.