• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

CFS - Methylation/Detox/livewello profile, where should I Start?

not anyone having more ideas on my snps?
  2. S

Above lab range Folate and high B12?

so far ive tried Adb12, Hydroxy and Methylb12, MethylB12 = nervousness/anxiety. Hydroxy i get effects subtile i would say, adb12 no effect or worsening of the fatigue (its with folic acid though)... But since ive tried out B12 hydroxy and Adeno for a couple of days my sleep has improved, might...
  3. S

@Crux ive started today with 1mg of hydroxy b12 sublingual from perque, so far no real real effect (kept it for 2 hours under my lip), im gonna take another 1mg later on the day and if i dont get any adverse effects start with 2mg tomorrow. @CFS_for_19_years blood draw was twice made fasting...
  4. S

HI @Crux interesting, ive had a bacteria analysis done but thats several years ago when i was still doing "ok". i only remember having E Colis above high. My current doctors all say this bacteria analysis is not worth doing as research doesnt know yet which bacterias really cause issues/are...
  5. S

magnesium bad reactions

really interesting, same thing happened to me... magnesium citrat = diarrhea no real effect... magnesium threonate 200mg maybe slightly relaxed magnesium malate 400mg i got knocked out! whole body weakness, no energy, really sleepy, really calm too though, good mood, no bad thoughts but REALLY...
  6. S

Thank you caledonia :) My thyroid should be alright, that was my first thing i looked into, the t3/t4 are ok. Ive read the thyroid madness book and interpreted everything according to that. i tried anyways with T3 and T4 to see what happens. T4 made me feel really really bad from a very tiny...
  7. S

@23lies i have reactive hypoglycemia i had a 5 hour blood sugar test for that. BUT in my opinion this is a symptome of something else... when i feel good my blood sugar stays stable, when i dont i seem not to get it stable even with eating very often... ive payed a lot of attention to how...
  8. S

Hello Helen, thank you for the quick reply! I have done tests from several doctors and several labs. I didnt research on Folate or B12 at that time they did big blood screenings with their routine paramters. I've checked all the paperwork and made a copy, there is no specification on which...
  9. S

Hi guys, I already red quite a few things about the Methylation issues/cycle etc. but theres so much information that im getting slightly confused... During different lab tests the one thing that always popped up for me is that my folate was above lab range high (upper limit i think 25 and i...
  10. S

Hello everyone, I recently made my 23andme test and the results arrived today. Ive already researched about MTHFR and Methylation issues and came to this forum. I would highly appreciate any help interpreting these results. My history: 23 years old, major health "breakdown" 1 year ago. Main...