• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Tanna78

Mutation interpretation, detox and serious anxiety issues.

I have been checked for nasal issues at the local hospital and they didn't find anything. I've not had any gastro investigation but I've had IBS type issues for some time,
  2. Tanna78

Interesting - just prior to first issues with anxiety, I was renovating s basement with mold issues. I'll be sure to check things out. More suggestions welcome..
  3. Tanna78

Help with interpretation from Genetic Genie

Hi, I'm looking for some help with the results of a 23andme test. I ran the data through several of the interpretation sites and am looking for any advice and suggestions that might aid a chronic anxiety disorder and severe depression that's resistant to treatment. I've been taking various...
  4. Tanna78

Hi, I'm looking for some help with the results of a 23andme test. I ran the data through several of the interpretation sites and am looking for any advice and suggestions that might aid a chronic anxiety disorder and severe depression that's resistant to treatment. I've been taking various...