• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Can't tolerate new clothing, need advice!

hello, I sometimes wash clothes more than 3 times, and sometimes I have to use a higher temperature to get away the smell. and sometimes it is helpful to let the clothes for more than an hour in water with little washing powder. Hanging clothes outside helps because particles vanish after some...
  2. S

Pain killer suggestions

ok. thank you :-)
  3. S

Pain killer suggestions

Has somemone of you ever tried a kind of anti-stress- and/or anti-pain-training? Does this help?Are there exercises concerning pain reduction? Do you know some links?
  4. S

Pain killer suggestions

hello, here my recipe for pain: 1. rest when pain comes. it is often a signal that you overdo something. make a break, rest, rest, rest and watch what happens...... 2. stay within your limits!!! and adapt your activities to your daily energy (that changes from day to day!) 3. try to accept...