• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

I keep having hypoglycemic symptoms without actual low blood sugar ?

Everything came back normal my thyroid and hormones I'm not sure what else to do I'm thinking it might be lupus ? I was diagnosed with it at 16 ? Now I'm 20 so I'm thing it might be that.
  2. N

Hello, I finished all tests and everything has come back normal! I'm so tired I'm not sure what else to do, I can't live like this.
  3. N

NJ1996

4. N

Can lupus cause shakyness and having to eat ?

I was diagnosed with lupus at 16 and now I'm 20 years old I've been having symptoms starting when I turned 19 maybe late 18 ? I've gone to maybe five different endos and they can't figure out what's wrong with me I thought It was diabeties or thyroid issues and maybe even an adrenalin tumor and...
  5. N

Are you on any medication for the thyroid if so has it helped any ? I have to have a blood test but also take a pill that lowers cortisol in the morning it's weird ? My new doctor is checking for thyroid Issues I'm stuck between Cushing's syndrome and an adrenal issue I just feel like my body...
  6. N

Thank you for the advice I will take all of this into consideration and speak about it with my doctor. My fasting blood glucose usually ranges from 80-84 everymorning and sometimes I still wakeup feeling shaky irritated or just a weird "off" feeling and I have to eat breakfast.
  7. N

Thanks you! I will take your advice into consideration especially the urine test. I just want to feel better!
  8. N

It's fine nothing is wrong with it
  9. N

I keep having hypoglycemic symptoms with normal blood sugars I'm not sure why ? I've even been to an endrocrinologist and she couldn't even figure out what was wrong with me. It's so weird and when I start to have these hypoglycemic symptoms I have stabbing flank pain on my right side it feels...