• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. whatgorilla

Used 23andMe to run Genetic Genie–have NO idea what to do now…

Thanks alicec! I have 400mcg and another one that's probably .5mg. I'll work my way up. :)
  2. whatgorilla

Thank you so much!! It appears all that red and yellow isn't as bad as I'd imagined. But I do have some "Deplin" and/or methyl-B12 I can take, and I'll look into B2. I know magnesium is good, but I hate the taste of the stuff I bought (a powder you mix with water). Will look into a tablet...
  3. whatgorilla

Can anyone give me some suggestions? @Valentijn , @alicec or @Sea ? Are there other programs I should run to help people help me? I've been trying to read more (though it's currently the end of the semester, so I'm swamped grading papers). The MAO, 2 MTHFRs, and the BHMTs look bad. Any...
  4. whatgorilla

In addition to 23andMe, I've used GeneticGenie. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!