• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Minocyclin

For the first and second week, it was like motor sound. During the third week the sound reduced so much and the sound was like 'si si si si' and the motor sound was gone. During the fourth week, the sound is still 'si si si si' but it seems like it increase a little bit these day which is the...
  2. D

Minocyclin

I only had minocycline for 1 month and 9 days and the ringing sound decrease a lot during following four weeks but it has not completely gone yet. I am so worried.
  3. D

I don't feel like i can do this anymore

Did your ear ringing (tinnitus) go away ? I had minocycline for 1 month and 9 days. After I felt the ringing in ear I stopped right away. The ringing decrease a lot during these four weeks. But I can still hear a little bit. Will it go away ? I am scared.
  4. D

Minocyclin

Did your ear ringing go away ? I had minocycline for 1 month and 9 days. After I felt the ringing in ear I stopped right away. The ringing decrease a lot during these four weeks. But I can still hear a little bit. Will it go away ? I am scared.