• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N otQuiteAntonio

Some help, if possible..

Thank you for reminding me of that test @Critterina. I had planned on trying to get one, but forgot after one of my doctors refused it to me. I will have to try again, and on my own (if possible, money and access permitting). That said, I will look into the 4R program, even without the test. I...
  2. N otQuiteAntonio

Some help, if possible..

Thank you, everyone! I apologize for the late response! I passed out that night after work, and I have been a lot busier than usual lately, due to a number of doctors appointments, helping my grandmother remodel her living room, etc. Plus, what free time I have had has been dedicated to sleeping...
  3. N otQuiteAntonio

Some help, if possible..

First of all, I just want to say that I realize that no one is going to be able to figure all of this out for me, and that I am going to have to do a lot of my own footwork. Honestly, while it'd be awesome if someone could give me all the answers, even if it were possible, I wouldn't feel right...