• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Dr Jack Kruse's explanation of what CFS is

????? Please explain.
  2. S

The Yucatan couldn't provide enough "quantum yield "for my mitos in the winter. Duh! I did have the best winter of my life,but far from a cure. I needed to return at the summer solstice to heal my heteteroplasty rate. Still, if I go to the local market and I don't bring my goofy red glasses the...
  3. S

I have every crappy metylation snp possible. If born today I'd be in special education for sure. Huge ADHD or autism spectum. My genetic genie report looks like I am a Florida Seminole or Arizona State sun devil or usc Trojan alumnus.All red and yellow.!! However I was born before all the...
  4. S

You just have to believe in evolution.we evolved in constant touch with the sun and the earth,eating local foods,with no artificial light,warmth,cooling ,or nnEMFs. It's just evolution. We didn't suddenly come down from the trees wearing rubbersoled sandles and sunglasses.
  5. S

Thank you sp4. I met Jack in playa del Carmen. I told him I never read his blogs. I only test his protacols . Furtunately they all work. Reading all this shit is a complete waste of time. Papers,papers papers. Let Jack and Doug Wallace ruin their life and health reading papers. Or if you have...
  6. S

I will answer your first question. Simply put : Jack is not limiting his mitochondria dysfunction causes modern disease to just cfs/fb. His claim is that up to 90% of all modern disease is cause by disrupted mito function. He bases this on the work of Doug Wallace. Cardiovascular disease...
  7. S

Possible use of repeated cold stress for reducing fatigue in chronic fatigue syndrome

My Dear L'engle: "This thing has been " around" for sixty million years if you acknowledge that we humans are mammals.". :)
  8. S

Possible use of repeated cold stress for reducing fatigue in chronic fatigue syndrome

Everything I know about Cold Therapy I learned at Jackkruse.com. CT is one of about ten effective bio hacks I've gleaned from Jack's writing. I no longer have CFS/FM symptoms .I don't spend a lot of time over here, because there is almost no interest in trying Jack's "crazy ideas". Please...
  9. S

What causes EMF sensitivity?

Martin Pall's theory coincides nicely with the constantly ignored(on PR:() Jack Kruse. Jack's antidote for ion channel interference:cold therapy,Magnetico sleep pad, massive DHA consumption,avoid blue light after dusk,ketosis in winter(at minimum),et al.
  10. S

CFS is a metabolic condition!

i'm a little late to the party, but I bring JackKruse.com's million word blog as my" house warming gift". He's been proving your point for almost four years now. I've been proving it to myself over the same time period. Try it, you'll like it! He'll take you to a place no academic-research...
  11. S

is there any medical basis to Freddd's protocol?

90% Kruse 10% Cutler I just can't take enough ALA to "hammer" Cutler. I have no limitation on "hammering" Kruse. Petal to the metal, baby!
  12. S

I like your enthusiasm...... Here are my objectives tests. I've gained twenty to twenty five lbs of muscle, lost five to ten lbs of fat at the age of 55-59 years old, while doing less than one hour of weightlifting per months. I have the best erections of my life, at age 59. My skin is...
  13. S

Actually, I would prefer to have gone to Pone, rather than all the loser allopaths I went to! :)
  14. S

@pone You waste more time arguing here on PR than I spend each day actually curing my disease! :) I'm sad about this.for you. As Charlie Babbit said to Raymond Babbit in "RAINMAN". "It's not a riddle, Ray, it's a joke!" I took it as a metaphor for life than(1994) and I take it as a metaphor...
  15. S

Feeling good is everything.... I don't have any idea where your coming from. I'd also rather be young,rich, handsome, alhletic, strong,and optimistic and popular. I'll settle for feeling good and healthy,......for now. :)
  16. S

The Resistant Starch Challenge: Is It The Key We've Been Looking For?

Its an acquired taste, but quickly and easily acquired. Like with everything, salt helps.
  17. S

The Resistant Starch Challenge: Is It The Key We've Been Looking For?

Chitan is easy: eat the shells with the shrimp. The smallest shrimp are the cheapest and have the thinnest shells. Also is a source of glucosamine. Essentially eating very healthy compose! what could be better!:)
  18. S

Why is Kruse "really scary"? Though you admit "these things won't hurt you". I feel this line of thinking and fearing comes about from our allopathy- medical conventional wisdom. All the allopathic cures (non cures) are dangerous and full of side effects and misery. So even something as benign...
  19. S

Its very easy to establish that they do "adjust snp behavior." You start to feel really good/healthy, really fast. :) As Lewis Black says," you don't feel like your head is in a airplane toilet anymore, while it is flushing". :) What test would you possibly need? Healthy people don't go for...
  20. S

when to implement the Cutler protocol

Excellent Questions, I'll get back to you after sunrise. I, avoid blue light after dusk. :)
  21. S

Methylfolate and mercury detoxing

if you agree, then I agree. must have been one of those "internet" misunderstandingso
  22. S

First off.Ubex blue blockers will do the job at work. A whopping $7 with free shipping. Everything Jack recommends has worked for me. I've been with him for over three and a half years. Almost nothing costs more than a nominal amount of money, if any at all. Except for the magnetico. I'm...
  23. S

Over the summer you inadvertently pushed me over the edge in becoming a "100% all in KRUSEANISTA". You mentioned in a private message how his protocols were all very "natural" and quite benign. It took me a few months for me to implement the entire program going from 50% to 100%. But I never...
  24. S

Methylfolate and mercury detoxing

Amazingly, I got the idea from ........(wait).........Cutler! You are partially correct. Wait till after amalgam removal, chelate with dmsa or dmps, OR NOT...... and then chelate with ALA after three months. dmsa or dmps is optional. He says this hundreds of times in his books, face book...
  25. S

Prescript assist

I had problems with it at the very beginning (first five pills)and then enjoyed the rest of the bottle.I've ordered more. I have fairly strong food histamine reactions.
  26. S

I agree with you again! Please read the sentences closer. I'm claiming that the people weren't(aren't) even starting the (n=1) experiment! THEY WEREN"T OVERMTHYLATING, because the "experts" were fear mongering. They weren't doing anthing at all, but worring......They are treating Mb12/folate...
  27. S

@PeterPositive I apprecriate your comments. But I didn't say or imply anything that you attribute to me. Methylation upstart is only one of ELEVEN"five star" modalities I've used to dig out of this cfs helhole. It isn't even one of the top tier. However it was a fast, cheap, very accessable...
  28. S

But ,IT WAS THAT SIMPLE! ..... Suffer for 57 years, follow Freddd's protocol (at 1/30 his dosages!),derive a modest "brightening" of almost all aspects of life. Doesn't sound silly to me! Sounds like a f*cking miracle! :)
  29. S

@Aerose91 Kruse just recently claimed (and I pretty much believe him) that enough DHA+electrons(ketosis) + cold thermogenesis(Magnetism) + no blue light after dark + limiting non native EMF will stop all heterogygous snps from expressing and most homozygous ones. Outrageous claim, but I'm...
  30. S

@Aerose91 Check out a Fb page called mthfr snps and/or mthfr gene mutations. You will appreciate the genius of Freddd after a few hundred posts! No one (almost no one)is actually trying an actual protocol. They are simply fretting and spinning their wheels worrying about OVERMETHYLATION...