• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Terry Chattsworth

My Experience With Dr. Kaufman at the Open Medicine Institute

Jeff, I just got a glowing review of Dr Kaufman from a friend, so I was about to call his office. I have CFS/ME, and like you, in the last several months it went from moderate (I could still sit at my desk and work during the day) to so severe I've been bed bound, since mid October. It's been...
  2. Terry Chattsworth

Need help, do you think this reaction is a good sign?

Hi, gu3vara - I saw a study where colon cancer patients on chemo had dramatically better outcomes with 250mg a day of lactoferrin. I've taken it in the past for SIBO and had great results. How are you doing with lactoferrin and colostrum, now 6.5 years later? Hope all is well.
  3. Terry Chattsworth

Please help: extreme ME with objective abnormalities

Hi, LizO - any updates? If the foamy urine began after herbal antimicrobials, perhaps the release of lipopolysaccharide induced inflammation. I hope you've been able to find a cause by now.
  4. Terry Chattsworth

CFS is a Bacterial Infection

Although sinus issues have bothered me since taking Cipro around 1997, and I developed ulcerative colitis in 2000, I've had CFS since 2008 when my microbiome was destroyed by Levaquin IV antibiotics. So far, the best I've felt since was after a series of fecal transplants in 2012. Not only did...