• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Pridgen Granted FDA Fast Track Designation For His Fibro Med Combo

JT1024, Thank you for your response. My doctor contacted Dr. Pridgen, and after signing a nondisclosure agreement, she started me on the basics this past Tuesday. I basically had a choice of three combinations and chose the least expensive, Acyclovir and Meloxicam, plus an over the counter...
  2. R

Valentijn, You are right, and I do apologize to Kati for the "having a bad day" comment. In retrospect, it came across as condescending, which was not my intent. It was just that I was so surprised at the comments she made about my motives for asking the questions. I am relatively new to...
  3. R

Kati, I am sorry to have caused you distress. No, I did not register to the forum just to ask the question. I think you are having a bad day and I can understand that. I have had fibromyalgia for almost 20 years. I was at the dissertation level of a Ph.D. in the Humanities when I could just...
  4. R

Kati, Thank you so much for taking the time to put this information into perspective. I very much appreciate it.
  5. R

Could you be a little more specific as to how that might affect Pridgen's company.
  6. R

kati, could you elaborate on your comment that two of the board members are known psychologizers, and what effect that would have.