• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Underweight CFS sufferer not eating enough

If i had not prompted him to eat better last year he may still be eating very little fruit or veg and frozen pizzas. He has been seeing a psychotherapist on monthly basis for the past 5 months which is fantastic because This time last year I thought it would never happen and we're lucky because...
  2. F

thank you so much for your responses. Its very difficult to try and get someone to help themselves and try to be carer/best friend and the same time. He has been using cannabis for a years and its helped with migraines and the nausea associated with them. Medical cannabis is not legal yet in...
  3. F

Hi, my brother has had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome since he was 14, he is now 32. He has always been underweight and has always had problems with not eating enough food. The past 15 months have been hard on us since our father died and we began taking caring of our mother, I do most of the...