• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

No libido since forever, A1298C positive.

hi @Glycon @alicec @hixxy @Valentijn @Dufresene I'm 1,5 years after this thread was created. Still don't have any libido. Just got my neuro results however. Where do I go from there? It seems that noradrenalin metabolites are extremely low. Serotonin and its metabolite is pathetic. Dopamine...
  2. P

Hm...Where do you get GHP from? Don't think it can be obtained legally where I live... @Glycon @alicec @hixxy @Valentijn So I got: MethylB12 - Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion, sublingual 1 mg Methylfolate - Solgar Metafolin (called folate on bottle), 800 microgram tablet AdenosylB12 - Source...
  3. P

@Dufresne I'm well aware about accutan and sexual sides. Thing is there in no explanation why and how to overcome them. Everybody seems to be getting their "own" set of sides which require different apporach. I know this forum you mention, been posting there from time to time. Androgen...
  4. P

No, I don't have ME/CFS. I may not have energy levels you'd expect from a 27yo but I'm doing pretty well. I'm working in a fast-paced environment which requires a lot of multitasking and being cognitively sharp and I'm doing well. Trying to be at least 4 times a week at the gym, have an...
  5. P

@JES Two things: 1) in my pursuit of normal life I tried both dopamine agonist and antagonist and neither caused anything noticable...This is a clear sign that something is seriosuly wrong. You can't take antipsychotics like tic-tacs, can you? 2) at the moment I'm working on improving the...
  6. P

@Crux Of course I have. Spent fortune on tests of all kinds. I'm a healthy folk for all doctors. The only abnormality which can be proved in an actual test are low catecholamins + intestinal dysbiosis which surely contribute somehow to all this but certainly is not a root cause.
  7. P

What I tried to tell in my first post was that nothing and I tried almost everything (suppements, herbs, rx stuff) helps with my libido. Ate tons of zinc, ashwaganda and plethora of other stuff. Nothing can give me even the slightest sexual drive... Clearly something got "switched off" and...
  8. P

@Glycon @alicec @hixxy @Valentijn Many thanks for your input! No, it's the only one. I'm still digesting this and I understand I might have jumped the gun assuming it's the root cause of my misery. Anyway, it's the only lead I have at the moment and just for the sake of trying I'd like...
  9. P

Hello since many years (around 10 for sure) I've been suffering from ZERO libido. I'm 26yo otherwise healthy guy. It's clear that I have low dopamine and possibly serotonine problems going by the way I behave and feel etc but also confirmed but super low catecholamin test. Now - I just...
  10. P

Recommended Stool Analysis Test

I meant this redlabs.com/red-labs/our-tests/dysbiosis-testing-msa.php
  11. P

Recommended Stool Analysis Test

hi, what do you guys make of redlabs dysbiosis test in 2016? I'm from Poland and I'm looking for the best and most cost-effective way to check if i have problems with lack of e.coli available in Europe. Is redlabs any good/trustworthy? Are there any alternatives in Europe? One company in PL...