• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Organic Acids Test, Mitochrondrial issues, CFS

My son was already taking carnitine, should I have withheld this prior to testing? And if so for how long? I have been searching for information but the only things I read to withhold were vitamins.
  2. B

Yes I did check your link. I will list what his included...was also thinking that I could be looking at it wrong and since what is shown are all normal or low normal, that there was no concern to further evaluate. But lol, as a mom who has helped him with little "bridges" here and there...I'm...
  3. B

HI, I am new to this forum and having a little trouble navigating where I want to be lol...so please forgive me if I am going about posting a question incorrectly. recently my son had an OAT that shows all normal. I noticed the items tested for are far fewer than what I noticed from people...