• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. humankind14

Start Low and Go Slow - How to Be Safe On A Methylation Protocol

well.... sincerelly those episodes happened many months ago.... in fact now when im taking b12/b9 i sleep better, sometimes i wake, but without any anxiety/panik or needing to pee.... im going for a hair test to see..... tnx!
  2. humankind14

here explain some interesting stuff: As Adrenal Fatigue progresses to more advance stages such as adrenal exhaustion (the third stage of Adrenal Fatigue), the amount of aldosterone production reduces. Sodium and water retention is compromised. As the fluid volume is reduced, low blood...
  3. humankind14

@caledonia .... could you please extend me the info about potassium or magnesium deficiency? i felt the same...waking up at middle of night (first times with lots of panic) , but under my investigations it was because the adrenal extreme fatigue... the cortisol are not enough available at 3...
  4. humankind14

23andme results are in... Can someone help interpreting?

i forgot: what protocol would you use with b12-folates? quantities? 1:1 ratio? would you keep the TMG since ive never felt nothing undesirable?
  5. humankind14

that is my fear about folic acid... but also it may not happens with me...i have to see by myself... anyway im using with a lot of caution and EOD to avoid that.... im just giving a small touch here and there to see how it works, as well since i have extremme sensitivity to supps i have to do...
  6. humankind14

tnx for your reply Caledonia, i think i dont have CFS, or if i have maybe i dont remember how is the life before it... but my problem is more mental, and cognitive impairs, just bad feelings and altered behavior, wich is the most important for me, as well i have many physicall issies, like as...
  7. humankind14

undermethylator or overmethylator... what if have symptoms of both?

all my suspects go around undermethylator, because i have histamine intolerance, and all the behaviors...perfectionist, ritualistic behaviors etc etc... used to have seasonal allergies.... but..... i have also a lot of overmethylator symptoms, such as anxiety, panic episodes ( solvented), food...
  8. humankind14

so.... you said that taking more folate than b12 can lead to methyl trapp, but i noticed that b12 put me in a weird state of conscious while folic acid (not the methyl folate in fact) gives me a really nice sensation, it makes me fell almost like before all the methylation issues.. a feeling...