• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

32 of 40 chronically ill have spirochetes in their blood

@Jonathan Edwards In my case Titti said that it looks similar to borrelia garinii and gemmaform(cyst). But its not a diagnosis so i cant really say i have that. But its highly probable. I havent sent test to any labs abroad. I had 3 negative elisa tests during a 8 year period which showed...
  2. P

Regarding @mango criticism of Mats. I don't agree. And there are countless of people who have had huge benefit of Mats work. No one knows this disease 100% and mistakes are a part of the learning process. Without Mats many would be fumbling in the dark. He as done a huge amount of work for...
  3. P

Hi all. First post here. I was one of the subjects in the Swedish study. it was a private study & not a proper scientific study (with everything that entails). But a study non the less. No financial interest involved. Just the will to get sick people get proper treatment and recognition...