• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. X

Acetylcholine caused crash

I'll definitely give it a shot. It seems that these herbs and spices are relatively safe so hopefully I won't have any terrible reactions. Hopefully fisetin combined with a mild choline supplement will help me feel somewhat better. Once again thank you for all of your help, and I'll update you...
  2. X

I actually just found the thread again as I was only quoting from memory after seeing it a week ago. He states that fisetin worked well as a cfos inhibitor for him, but that curcumin or quercitin should work as well. I'm not sure where he is getting his information from, but I know that these do...
  3. X

Yes, that was the article referred to in the other thread. All of this is way over my head so I guess I was wondering what he meant by cfos inhibitors. Either way thank you so much for your help, it's very nice to be able to talk with someone who understands this condition so well
  4. X

I will order those supps tomorrow. Thank you so much for your help. You are definitely correct about the Parasym. The way that it was marketed in the interview I read made it seem so harmless, but it is incredibly potent and I wish that I would have been more cautious. On another website I...
  5. X

If I were to try this, what ach supplements would be considered mild? It seems that my body is extremely sensitive to them. I wasn't taking a large dose when all of this started
  6. X

Ok, the idea of messing with this system even more terrifies me, so I think I will see if it gets better on its own. Thanks for the advice though
  7. X

Do people ever get out of this ptsd state, or will I be stuck this way for the rest of my life? Also, are their any supplements I can take or changes I can make to stop this?
  8. X

How did it change you? After the supplement, I have been feeling extreme anxiety which has translated into fatigue as I cannot rest.
  9. X

I'm not sure how to contact her, but I'm hoping that these negative symptoms just go away on their own. I recently just learned that acetylcholine, which is what the supplement raises, has an inverse relationship with serotonin. Many of the symptoms I have been having such as the extreme sound...
  10. X

POTS relief - could it be?

Hi, I just made my own thread before I was alerted by a member of the forum about this one. Personally I am very sensitive to Parasym Plus, and it has actually caused me to have my worst crash ever. I would advise to be very careful if you do try it, and to start at a very low dose such as half...
  11. X

Hi, I'm new here and was hoping to get your guys opinion on acetylcholine, and specifically a supplement that I recently tried by the name of Parasym plus. This supplement, developed by Diana Driscoll contains various forms of acetylcholine such as alpha gpc, Huperzine a, and acetyl l carnitine...