• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Zinn, Zinn, Jason: Intrinsic Functional Hypoconnectivity in Core Neurocognitive Networks

After just now reading all of these comments, I cannot help but wonder what the authors of them would do to show the cognitive problems in ME/CFS. I wonder what they would study, how they would study it, and what they predict would be the outcome? I for one am so very relieved that this work is...
  2. S

Zinn, Zinn, Jason: Intrinsic Functional Hypoconnectivity in Core Neurocognitive Networks

Why not read about brain networks yourself? You may also want to acquaint yourself of the process by which neuroscience operates. Didn't they say "pilot?" I think it was somewhere in the title, if I am not mistaken. Pilot studies are underfunded, and therefore have low numbers of people. Most...
  3. S

Menon is talking about neural pathology, which then produces symptoms. Why not just contact him? He is at Stanford and easy to get hold of. You could clear this whole thing up with one email. Siggy