• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Vaiders

Petition - Invest more money into scientific research to find the cause of M.E./CFS

Hi All, I have just been sent this online ME/CFS petition that is to be sent the UK Government on 13th July 2016. https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/118175 Apologies if it is old news but I thought I would share it anyway to get as many signatures as possible! 5,126 to date! Vaiders
  2. Vaiders

ME/CFS people working full-time (or close to)? What is life like for you?

Hi, I manage to work full time but it wipes me out completely! There are days where I literally drag myself into work. Work/life balance is completely disproportionate... I crash when I get home from work and spend all weekend recovering. This puts a huge strain on my relationship with my...