• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Where to purchase GcMAF

Just an update! My sister is doing VERY well with 2 injections a week. She has actually been injecting into her breast and the pain and swelling is going down and she is doing great. She is on targeted chemo as well, and is getting that on Tuesdays. Therefore she gives herself a shot of GcMAF on...
  2. M

Where to purchase GcMAF

Finally received order. Saisei Mirai needs to be contacted by email more than once to be sure your money was received. Ours got there but the bank didn't put a name on the wire. We are starting treatment this weekend. Shots 2x a week and capsules 2x a day. She is also doing a targeted chemo. We...
  3. M

Where to purchase GcMAF

We ordered from Saisei Mirai for my sister. She had HER2 breast cancer and chemo & radiation & was clear of it for less than a year before it is back and spread to lymph and outer lung & maybe liver. We are waiting for it to arrive. We have been reading on their site about case studies and one...