• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Please help with use of Vitamins for Irritability, Mood Swings, etc

Sorry just folate no deplin. I read it's the same isn't? Just today i was thinking of switching to a b complex vitamin instead? Thanks for the info?
  2. P

Hi I am taking this B12 supplement: http://naturalfactors.com/product/b12/ (1000mcg) B6 Supplement: http://naturalfactors.com/product/vitamin-b6-3/?v=17738 (50mg) Optimized Folate: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00UD0IPYU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00 (1000mcg) Pristiq...
  3. P

Arghhhhhhh lol thx, i just ordered so many types of vitamins, Naltrexone, lithium orotate, zinc, choline bitartrate arghhhhh... Hi Helen1, B12 is just a regular vitamin in cirle pill form, something similar like from Nature's way. I'm also thinking of talking to my family doctor about getting...
  4. P

Completely eliminated my severe anxiety symptoms with three supplements!

Thanks! Do you have any links for emotional sensitivity by the way?
  5. P

Hi, Looking for some advice on when or how to take all these vitamins: Conditions I want to improve: Lack of motivation, Irritability, minor depression, anxiety, highly emotinal sensitivity and a lot mood changes. I am taking Synthroid for Hashimoto's thyroid in the morning, followed 30...
  6. P

Dear Hip, or anyone, Can you help me with some advice on when or how to take all these vitamins? Also, is it better if I start a fresh topic? Conditions I want to improve: Lack of motivation, Irritability, minor depression, anxiety, highly emotinal sensitivity and a lot mood changes. I have...
  7. P

Hi and thanks for replying. Yes I actually have had fatigue a long time and brain fog has started in the last year or so. A lot more when I drink alcohol more than 3 times a week so I cut that down. Also a lot of phlegm was due to quitting cigarettes 1+ month ago. A lot less phlegm now. Mostly...
  8. P

Hello board, Hello Hip, I've been reading this topic with great interest. I'm not sure if this is the best place to write my first post, hope that's ok. I'm currently on Pristiq, Avodart for hair loss and synthroid for Hashimoto's thyroid disease. Although I feel a bit better when on Pristiq...