• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Has vitamin K-2 (mk-4 or mk7) helped you ?

There's a chance that's how k2 might work. It applies pressure to the vascular muscles to strengthen them. This might push blood flow. Let's say you start to reverse a progressive process or start to remodel the cardiovascular system. I could envision bottlenecks being created and this might not...
  2. G

Has vitamin K-2 (mk-4 or mk7) helped you ?

I started this in a new thread. Have you guys seen this? I tested positive for the acetylcholine ganglionic neuronal antibody. It was a fairly low titer though and not enough to warrant drug treatment. Dynamic balancing of autonomic nervous system through vitamin mk-7...
  3. G

Vitamin k2 MK7 as possible cure for CFS

I'm going to start at the end and work backwards. I know this has been looked at before. I know there is already a thread on this. Maybe It hasn't been looked at like this until now. Once I have some attention here, I will tell you everything I know. Dynamic balancing of autonomic nervous...