• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Zou Xiangyu

Is there any student suffering from CFS?

I also think it's a significant improvement, in the past, every time I do some exercise, I felt like I ran out of the energy and I would be extremely tired, at that time I think exercise may have the opposed effect. But the brain fog is an inevitable obstacle in all the daily activities, maybe...
  2. Zou Xiangyu

Oh, that's great for you to find a good job. Another classmate tells me that he want to move to a quiet dormitory and I dicide to go with him to consult our instructor. Now I choose 9.00 PM to do exercise and then take a bath, which greatly contribute to my sleep. Recently my condition...
  3. Zou Xiangyu

It's better living at home, The same. I spend almost all the time studying. The environment of dormitory is kind of aweful, nosiy and the staying up of roommates, I have insomia. But the scenery of my school is really beautifu and the canteen is very good. My profession is not that strict so...
  4. Zou Xiangyu

I hate this life

You are right, especially in the age that we are not mature enough to deal with the situation, we need much more efforts to grow up, but I want to share something with you, I wish my poor expressing can convey the exact meaning. I suffered from CFS in Senior one, at first, I prayed that I could...
  5. Zou Xiangyu

I'm a college student, what's your life when suffering from CFS as a student?