• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. ryane

Andrew Cutler Chelation - General Thoughts

What are the general thoughts on Andrew Cutlers Chelation? On my journey to health i've come across so many theories and modalities - how do people feel about this chelation protocol? From what i gather this process can take multiple years, and dont want to further mess with my sleep (waking up...
  2. ryane

COMT Supplementation (SAMe?)

Hi guys, I am really battling with excess adrenaline which i suspect is from my COMT genes - I'm homozygous for COMT V158M and H62H, as well as MAOA R297R. I read somewhere that small doses of SAM-e can help somewhat? Has anyone tried this - im worried about it being a methly donor. If so, do...
  3. ryane

Folate vs Folinic Acid (For COMT++ V158M & H62H)

Hi Guys, I really battle with Methylfolate and any Methyl supplements (can tolerate them at all) - Probably because of my COMT V158M & H62H ++ mutations. I have tested positive for pyrroluria and will need to start supplementing something similar. I know folic acid is not great, but what about...
  4. ryane

Recommended Brands? - MeB12, Adb12, Methylfolate, L-Carnitine Fumurate

Hi All, Does anyone know which brands are considered the best for the following supplements? Methylcobalamin Adenosylcobalamin Methylfolate L-Carnitine Fumurate Sure it would help a few other people as well. What are Seekinghealth's supplements like? - in particular their...
  5. ryane

Some Confusion?! :( - MethylB12 and VDR taq & COMT

Hey Guys, I'm new here and haven't been diagnosed with ME/CFS, however I believe that forum has incredible knowledge around the Methylation protocols - and would really appreciate some input on the below. I see this as a preventative query (or at least limiting worsening) based on the various...