• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

Test for retroviruses

Hello all, What are the tests available today for retroviruses? Thanks
  2. N

serotonin &dopamine genetic testing

Is there any lab that provides complete raw data on serotonin, dopamine? Similar to 23andme. Thanks!
  3. N

Iodine supplementation

I solved my lethargy and fatigue after taking iodine. Obviously, we need other nutrition too, support for adrenal, calories to burn. Adrenal and Thyroid work together as a team to keep the body energized. One is churning and the other is burning. I took 2 drops of Lugol's solution, ~3mg. And...
  4. N

Iodine supplementation

After a month, not fully recovered in my brain health. Iodine has helped to a certain extent, not fully. Just this week discovered that I am also low on Boron. Boron is responsible for cognitive health. I took Boron supplement and instantly in 15 mins my brain got clarity, perception, attention...
  5. N

Iodine supplementation

Hi My question is related to Iodine supplementation, I just started taking 4 to 8 drops of 4%+2%, ~12mg to 24mg daily. I do have iodine symptoms - poor cognition, lost drive/motivation, poor memory, lower iq, low energy. All these happened in last 3 years. I have done many many blood tests in...
  6. N

Leaky gut - difficult to cure mess

Hi everyone, 30/M Long story short on few bullet points - 1. Poor diet from the beginning, teen age, most of the adult life of last 15 yrs 2. Tremendous stress for last 3 yrs, psychological emotional 3. Depleted critical nutrition, Vit D, Glutamine, Magnesium, EFA etc 4. Too much Cortisol for...