• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Is my methylation analysis actionable? Suspected overtraining, overall inexplicable test results

Ta for replying, I truly appreciate it! I somehwat combined my replies. But: I have no depression and I don't feel suspectible to such. Still, I am very pessimisti (or so people tell me). And my ferritin levels are high but they still fall within the control ranges - an issue that I will try to...
  2. M

Is my methylation analysis actionable? Suspected overtraining, overall inexplicable test results

Your concern is appreciated! It is valid and I have adressed it (see my post above). Not exactly on my initial topic: I will try to bring my ferritin levels down by lowering consumption of liver and raw cacao, latter of which is incredibly hard, as raw cacao is my "candy" (I know many people...
  3. M

Thank you for replying. I appreciate it! Adressing the questions: No depression. Am a pessimist ("by nature" .) but never feel depressed. Ferritin levels are high, but still within ranges and have been controlled by a doctor. I've been going through my methylation profile. I find it...
  4. M

Hello, After prolonged (years), intense exercise (>5 times a week) I totally ran out of steam. I self-diagnosed overtraining. Following this, I've had some tests run on me, first triggered by low thrombocyte B and leukocyte counts. I provide my Genetic Genie methylation analysis, based on...