• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Do you have crimson crescents?

Well as I had listed in the first post, I already experience abdominal and ibsd type issues, migraines, brain fog comes with fatigue. I grew up with ADD. I mean, most of thus seems like things ive just always had to deal with. I experience everything on this list, but all those things could be...
  2. S

Hi Hip, thanks for the reply The Anemia is for life. I had a digestive surgery in 2008 and I have to take iron supplements. I guess it's difficult to explain properly, having been low enough to have the doctors argue whether or not I needed an infusion, the exhaustion from Anemia is a lot...
  3. S

Peripheral Neuropathy

I suppose it is possible. My mom has CIDP and peripheral neuropathy. I'm going to see my dr because I have a large number of symptoms that are suspicious of CFS. I don't have neuropathy, but from what I've been reading, both are often linked to autoimmune issues, which both my mom and I have...
  4. S

Fatigue & sinusitis

Sinuitis typically comes and goes. If you have recurring sinuitus, it would be a good idea to see an ENT. If you have a crappy immune system and still have your tonsils, you could see what they say about taking them out. I had mine out in 2014 and it was the best thing I've ever done. I haven't...
  5. S

I need to talk to my Dr about possible CFS. I suffer from Anemia, allergies, and Migraines, but I've had this unexplainable muscle and joint pain and fatigue so strong in the morning I pass out at my desk. And sometimes I get weakness just in my hands that I really notice. Sometimes I have a...