• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Comment my blood tests results please

How long have you been ill for? That's diffucult to say - Few years ago, I started to be sometimes sleepy at the weekends, and I also noticed that the regeneration from regular trips (few days in the Alps with bikes or skis + alcohol + lack of sleep) took longer than before. But it didn't have...
  2. P

Gastrointestinal symptoms - I'm not aware of and don't remember any distinctive symptoms. No stomach pain, bowel movement seems normal to me (frequency, color, amount, density, speed... :)) Maybe my stomach is little louder when I'm hungry or when I'm in situation when I have to retain gas for...
  3. P

Hi all, Could you please comment my blood test results? I'm going to receive the diagnosis from my doctor in a few days, but I'm curious and want to hear other opinions. I guess that chlamydia is the major cause of my problems. I hope that the results are internationally understandable. The...